flop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FLOP Prayer Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chicken

chicken

FLOP Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: FLOP Prayer Thread   FLOP Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Hey guys. I've noticed a lot of threads being posted lately about different deaths. There have been the famous ones and the ones that weren't celebrities, but who were close to us. They make me think of the people I have lost and how much it meant when someone said they were praying for me.

It doesn't matter if you are religious or spiritual at all, this is for anyone who wants the people of the FLOP to say a prayer, receive some comfort, or keep them in our thoughts.

You can post stories that have happened to you or someone you care about recently or you can just say "Hey, would you just say a little prayer for my dad." It doesn't matter how much you tell us. However much you feel comfortable with.

I hope that this will at least provide some comfort.
Back to top Go down
scriblam

scriblam

FLOP Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLOP Prayer Thread   FLOP Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:59 pm

no fuck you faggot
Back to top Go down
chicken

chicken

FLOP Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLOP Prayer Thread   FLOP Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 pm

i wanna pay my respects to bruce lee he was fucking bad ass his son was a fucking disgrace he was such a wimp inlike his father rip.......
Back to top Go down
scriblam

scriblam

FLOP Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLOP Prayer Thread   FLOP Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:04 pm

id like to prey for chicken's testicles which shriveled up and fell off at the making of this thread RIP they were a true inspiration 2 us all............
Back to top Go down
chicken

chicken

FLOP Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLOP Prayer Thread   FLOP Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Mad :\'( :\'( :\'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FLOP Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLOP Prayer Thread   FLOP Prayer Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLOP Prayer Thread
Page 1 of 1